Senior Full Stack Engineer (Python/Django)
About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Full Stack (Python/Django) Engineer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand-new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Join a small R&D team as mostly a back-end and occasionally a front-end developer.
- Be independent and creative, propose and promote your own ideas, and make an impact on the company’s present and future.
- Work closely with other stakeholders in the company to resolve issues, design and deliver features, and improve and evolve our product line.
- Take an active part in research and constantly learn the latest technologies, practices, and industry trends in an agile and innovation-centered environment.
- Work remotely from your home, and take responsibility for your work-life balance.
- Overall development experience is 7+ years and more.
- Python 3 – deep knowledge and at least 4 years of experience.
- Backend web framework - at least 4 years’ experience with major web backend frameworks, Django is a big advantage.
- Relational databases – proficient and experienced in SQL.
- ORM – experience, and familiarity with ORM frameworks, Django ORM is an advantage.
- Front-end framework – at least 1 year of experience with a major front-end framework. Angular is a big advantage.
- Testing – experience and good familiarity with unit, integration, and E2E testing.
- Experience with AWS cloud is an advantage.
- Experience with Docker and serverless architectures is a big advantage.
- Upper-intermediate (or higher) level of English.
Our next steps:
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Technical interview with live-coding — ✅ CEO interview — ✅ Offer
About the project
Well-funded and self-sufficient startup, founded in Israel nine years ago. We offer a cutting-edge Autonomous Training Platform that increases corporate cybersecurity resilience.