About The Position
The Project Manager will oversee the development and implementation of new features and optimizations Application. The Project Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and QA to ensure that project milestones are met according to specifications and timelines.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, such as project charter, timeline, and risk assessment.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the seamless execution of projects.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with stakeholders, including internal team members and external vendors.
- Monitor quality assurance and resolve issues that arise during project execution.
- Evaluate and assess the results of the project upon completion.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to senior management as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in the technology sector.
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Experience with project management software tools, like Jira or Asana.
- Experience with Miro and Figma is a plus.
- PMP or equivalent certification is a plus.
- Upper - intermediate English level
About the project
A well-established app (4.8 starts according to >100K reviews), passionate about sportswear, wants to reinforce its team with unique tech specialists. Apply for the position below to become a part of AI-based authentication project for true collectors.