Back End Developer
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer proficient in Node.js that has worked with Next.js or Express.js to join our Backend Development Team. The successful candidate will focus on the server-side logic, defining and maintaining the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end.
- Design and implement robust and scalable backend services using Node.js, with frameworks such as Next.js or Express.js.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with front-end and mobile app developers for seamless integration of services.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code, following best practices and code reviews
- Ensure the technical feasibility of system architecture and design.
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability.
- Develop and maintain API documentation.
- Work closely with QA teams to identify and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in agile development cycles and code reviews.
- Assist with the architecture, development, and maintenance of the central database.
- Minimum 3 years of backend development experience, specifically in Node.js.
- Proven experience with frameworks like Next.js or Express.js.
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design principles.
- Proficiency in database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, or similar.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills for collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Stripe, Klyavio and other API integrations is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Upper - intermediate English level
About the project
A well-established app (4.8 starts according to >100K reviews), passionate about sportswear, wants to reinforce its team with unique tech specialists. Apply for the position below to become a part of AI-based authentication project for true collectors.