Cyber Security Instructor (Blue team)
About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Cyber Security Instructor who would like to be a part of a team working on Defense Cybersecurity studies for professionals and beginners in the field.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Dedicated HR
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or a combination of your home and our development office
- Collaborate closely with our curriculum development team to craft well-structured course materials
- Design a syllabus that covers crucial Red Team topics
- Create engaging quiz questions and assignments that effectively assess learners' comprehension of the principles of the topics
- Recording informative and clear instructional videos that guide students through various concepts and methodologies
- Leverage your experience to provide expert insights and recommendations that enhance the quality and relevance of our courses
- Extensive experience in cybersecurity, incident response, threat hunting, network defense, and network security (minimum 3 years).
- Extensive experience in SOC operations, and blue teaming methodologies (minimum 3 years).
- Strong knowledge of defensive security strategies, techniques, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of SOC tools and technologies including hands-on experience in SIEM IBM QRadar or Splunk, EDR solutions, XDRs, IDS/IPS, FW and much more.
- Experience with incident response procedures, security monitoring, and threat detection.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, or Bash for automating tasks and developing tools.
- Thorough understanding of networking technologies, protocols, and architecture.
- In-depth experience with Active Directory (AD) and its role in security operations.
- Proficiency in operating systems such as Windows and Linux, particularly from a security perspective.
- Previous experience in teaching, training, or education is a plus.
- Advanced English level.
Our next steps:
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Client interview — ✅ Test task — ✅ Offer
About the project
Work with us to increase your knowledge of cybersecurity and stay several steps ahead of the IT security hazards. Our UAE-based company is a dynamic platform that allows us to simulate cyberthreats and help our customers learn how to deal with them in an innovative way. Apply for our open positions to become a part of our cybersecurity team.