Software Architect / Tech Lead
About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Software Architect / Tech Lead who would like to be a part of a team working on brand-new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid time off (15 working days per year, plus all national holidays and 9 sick days)
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Taking an active part in the system development
- Development of new business initiatives, an extension of existing ones
- Taking part in improvements and optimizations to the systems
- Resolve technical problems and critical thinking on the development approach
- Be part of a cross-functional team with end-to-end
- Leading effective and efficient meetings with agenda and action items, facilitating solutions and timely follow-ups.
- At least 10 years of prior Software Development and Maintenance experience (looking for a Software Engineer with a System design view, not a coder, who’s able to lead other engineers).
- 2+ years of experience in Micro-Services, GoLang, Istio, Pub/Sub, KeyCloak, JWT, OpenIDConnec
- Multiple years experience in PostgreSQL, MySQL, Google Cloud SQL, or similar, CouchDB or another NOSQL
- Experience with GraphQL, and REST API.
- Experienced with GCP or another Cloud Provider
- Practical experience and deep knowledge of Design Patterns
- Customer-centric: able to understand and clarify Requirements
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and total ownership; solves problems quickly and independently and then continuously improves on the initial solution, balancing short and long-term objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in leading effective and efficient meetings with agenda and action items, facilitating solutions, and timely follow-ups.
- Upper - intermediate English level
- Keen to learn and able to learn quickly
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Kafka, Node.js, Java, JSP,
- UML2.0 experience, an ability to draw clear diagrams
- [Big Plus] Design or Operational Experience with HyperLedger Fabric, Corda R3, or Stellar Blockchain
About the project
Join the US-based but remote-friendly team of distributed tech talents. Apply for a position in a FinTech company that takes lead in digital currencies. Be a part of a solution for billions of people, as the company cooperates with national banks and financial institutions all around the globe.