Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Full Stack Developer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand-new startup projects for foreign customers.
Part-time / full-time.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Write clean stable code
- Implement new features and support the existing platform
- Communicate with the team
- Deliver tasks in a timely manner
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Full Stack (pronounced strength in backend development)
- Strong knowledge of Node.js, React
- Solid grasp of AWS services such as EC2, Lambda, S3, and RDS
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Proficiency in Python or Java - will be a plus
- At least an upper-intermediate level of English
Our next steps:
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter— ✅ Test task (optional) — ✅ Client interview — ✅ Offer
About the project
In the vast field of cybersecurity, our clients have focused on the most hazardous elements: compromised credentials and cookie leakage. By detecting these problems in the early stages, they help their clients around the globe protect themselves, protect their clients, and safeguard their reputations. Join their multinational team to secure the digital world with market experts.