Machine Learning Engineer
About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Machine Learning Engineer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand-new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working hours
- 29 paid time off (18 working days per year, plus 11 days — all national holidays)
- 9 sick leave days
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Design and implement end-to-end machine learning solutions, from data validation, preprocessing, analysis, and feature engineering to model training and deployment.
- Develop and maintain scalable pipelines for efficient data processing and analysis, model training, and deployment.
- Work with challenging tabular data, on datasets of users from clients’ platforms, to create prediction models for various KPIs.
- Create basic cloud infrastructure required for models deployed to clients.
- Engagement with clients and stake business objectives and translate them into actionable data science projects.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code using best practices and software engineering principles, ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Strong background in software engineering and experience with a variety of data technologies and machine learning techniques.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or Full Stack Data Scientist, with an understanding of relevant MLOps and cloud services.
- Experience in sculpting cloud-native ecosystems within one major cloud platform.
- Experience with building Data pipelines, release processes, and evaluation methods for models and algorithms.
- Experience with ML on Tabular Data.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Math, or equivalent engineering experience.
- Strong proficiency in Python and proficiency in relevant libraries and frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Pandas, sci-kit-learn, etc).
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts and algorithms used in machine learning.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and database systems.
- Possess strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced startup environment.
- Fluent or very proficient in English.
Our next steps:
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Client’s intro interview — ✅ Client’s technical interview — ✅ Offer
About the project
Our client is a leading company in the tech field, making big changes in the online casino world. They use a unique, science-driven way to improve the experience for VIP players. Their team includes some of the best in the business, with PhDs in AI from top companies, working on making customer interactions better and keeping players interested and loyal with high-tech AI tools. Join their team as an ML Engineer and work with the best specialists!