About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented DevOps engineer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand-new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- 30 paid time off (18 working days per year, plus 12 days — all national holidays)
- 9 sick leave days
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- AWS Cloud Services Expertise:
- Proficient in managing and optimizing AWS services including EC2, ECS, ECR, RDS, Kinesis, and more.
- Implement and maintain robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions on AWS.
- Kubernetes, Docker, and Microservices:
- Experience in deploying, managing, and scaling applications with Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm.
- Best practices in microservices architecture and deployments.
- Infrastructure as Code:
- Proficient in infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and management processes.
- CI/CD and Version Control:
- Extensive experience with Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, and other CI/CD tools.
- Implement and maintain continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
- Promote CI/CD best practices and implementations within the team.
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience working with AWS and relevant services (EC2, EKS, ECR, ECS, Kinesis, RDS, etc…)
- Experience working for highly scaled production SaaS environments and deployment processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced iterative and dynamic environment
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience implementing best practices in CI/CD workflows
- Experience working with Infrastructure As Code tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Working knowledge of the Linux environment
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Our next steps:
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Client technical interview — ✅ Second client interview — ✅ Offer
About the project
Contribute to making online business transactions more secure by leading the charge in cybersecurity innovations. Become part of our client's professional team, where collaboration and creativity are vital to defending against cyber threats.
By joining their ranks, you'll have the opportunity to grow your cybersecurity career. You'll gain experience with state-of-the-art SIEM/SOAR technology, receive mentorship from industry leaders, enhance your customer interaction skills, and contribute to a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusivity.