Senior Backend Python Developer
About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Senior Backend Python Developer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand-new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- 30 paid time off (18 working days per year, plus 12 days — all national holidays)
- 9 sick leave days
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Develop new features and backend infrastructure enhancements on the project's data science platform.
- Collaborate with the data science team to integrate new data sources and data pipelines into the product.
- Developing REST services / API automation for REST services.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in backend / full-stack development.
- Python knowledge - must!
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Docker, Serverless, etc.
- Knowledge of Flask and FastAPI - advantages.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- At least an upper-intermediate level of English.
Our next steps:
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ 1-2 Client interviews — ✅ Offer
About the project
Fast-growing InsurTech start-up building an innovative AI, Machine Learning platform aiming to change the life insurance industry. They are helping insurers to become data-driven and produce insights to inform decision-making and drive new business strategies at the corporate level.
They're growing and looking for a self-motivated individual with strong technical skills to work in a fast-paced environment on our Python Backend Development team. As part of this team, you’ll take an active role in developing AI-based data science platform and get a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies including.