Senior React Native Developer
About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented React Native Developer who would like to be a part of a team working on brand-new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- 30 paid time off (18 working days per year, plus 12 days — all national holidays)
- 10 sick leave days
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- Development of the app from scratch
- Breaking down product features into development tasks that the developer will then develop throughout the sprint
- Communicating progress, issues, bugs, missing features, etc - to the team lead and the product manager
- Experience with developing React Native apps for at least 4 years
- Experience with starting React Native projects from scratch, leading them as the main developer to completion
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
Our next steps:
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Client interview — ✅ Home test assignment (possible) — ✅ HR Client interview — ✅ Offer
About the project
Join an innovation-driven software project that helps with the digital transformation of construction businesses. After raising more than 100 million US dollars, this company started working with data analysis, visual analysis, process automatization, and automated progress tracking.
You also can become a part of an excellent solution for construction bureaus over the world, including the USA, the UK, and Israel.