C++ Software Developer (3D) / Abstract
About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal oriented C++ Software Developer (3D) who would like to be a part of a team working on brand new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid participation in sport events
- Educational budget
- 4 years of experience with C++ and 3D graphics APIs
- Experience with Slack, GIT, Sourcetree, Sublime, Trello and JIRA
- English Upper-intermediate
Will be a plus
- Experience with titles in the AAA games industry
- Experience managing large engineering projects
- Proficient with 3D frameworks such as OpenGL, Vulkan, or DirectX
- Ability to write material shaders with HLSL, GLSL, or Metal
- Familiar with 3D engine development
About the project
The technology company that builds software that enables enterprise and entertainment companies to create magical 3D experiences. Our award-winning tech helps 3D artists working on massive productions to focus on the creative part instead of spending the most time with tedious technical tasks. From military companies building next-generation simulations and data analysis to leading automotive and fashion brands such as NIO or Deckers and the biggest entertainment franchises created by gaming companies like 2K Games, Wargaming or Sony London: our technology plays a vital part in delivering their project.
We are searching for C++ software developers enthusiastic about 3D frameworks. We're not just looking for coworkers but for stakeholders and adventurers – driven people that want to make a difference through their work. New algorithms, optimizing performance, or writing complex real-time shaders, you’re guaranteed to find something that keeps you motivated!
Whether you work remotely or in our Stuttgart office, you’ll be part of a thriving work culture that embraces online communication and tools that bring us closer together.