Software Engineer/Integrations Specialist
About The Position
MWDN company is looking for a self-motivated and goal-oriented Software Engineer/Integrations Specialist who would like to be a part of a team working on brand-new startup projects for foreign customers.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- The friendly climate inside the company is confirmed by the frequent comeback of previous employees
- Flexible working schedule
- 30 paid time off (18 working days per year, plus 12 days — all national holidays)
- 9 sick leave days
- Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- Free English classes with native speakers or with Ukrainian teachers (for your choice)
- Dedicated HR
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining integrations between our system and various third-party tools such as XSOAR, Jira, ServiceNow, QRADAR, Splunk, Panorama, and other SOAR and ticketing platforms.
- As a Software Engineer/Integrations Specialist, you will act as a pivotal player in our mission to create an integrated technology ecosystem.
- You will be tasked with constructing the narrative of seamless interaction between our core systems and external security and ticketing tools.
- Demonstrable experience in software engineering with a specific focus on security-driven system integrations.
- Strong communication skills to articulate technical concepts and integration stories to a diverse audience.
- At least an upper-intermediate level of English.
- In-depth knowledge of SOAR, ticketing, and monitoring tools, with an appreciation for their role in the security narrative, will be a plus.
Our next steps:
✅ Submit a CV in English — ✅ Intro call with a Recruiter — ✅ Client technical interview — ✅ Second client interview — ✅ Offer
About the project
Contribute to making online business transactions more secure by leading the charge in cybersecurity innovations. Become part of our client's professional team, where collaboration and creativity are vital to defending against cyber threats.
By joining their ranks, you'll have the opportunity to grow your cybersecurity career. You'll gain experience with state-of-the-art SIEM/SOAR technology, receive mentorship from industry leaders, enhance your customer interaction skills, and contribute to a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusivity.